Alice has significant experience in a wide range of transactions including syndicated loans, note issuances, escrow and custody arrangements, directorship services as well as debt restructuring and insolvency matters across APAC and other jurisdictions such as the BVI, the Cayman Islands and Europe.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Alice worked as an associate at a leading US-based international law firm where she was primarily involved in corporate banking and finance transactions as well as DCM matters.
Alice is a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong. She speaks English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong (holding a current practising certificate)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, City University of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctor, City University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Tricor and Vistra Announce Completion of MergerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HONG KONG SAR [...] […]
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]