Andrew joined Madison Pacific in January 2022 as Director and head of Madison Pacific’s London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Andrew was a senior transaction manager in the restructuring team at Citibank. Andrew represented Citibank in its trustee and security agent capacities in a wide range of multi-jurisdictional default matters and consensual and non-consensual restructurings.
Andrew is a qualified lawyer from South Africa and earlier in his career, Andrew worked as a solicitor in London with Clifford Chance LLP in their Securitisation team where he was involved in a broad range of transactions acting for financial institutions, arrangers, originators, investment managers and special servicers.”
- Bachelor of Social Science 1992, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Bachelor of Laws – LLB 1995, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Legal Practice Council, qualified to practise as an attorney in the Republic of South Africa.
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]