Cassandra has over 20 years of extensive experience in structuring and managing a broad range of transactions involving both non-distressed and distressed assets together with debt capital market products from a credit risk, legal, operational, and commercial perspective. She has substantial exposure across multiple industries (e.g. mining, manufacturing, shipping, offshore services, agriculture) and jurisdictions including Hong Kong, China, Singapore, South Korea, India, Thailand, and Australia.
Based in Hong Kong, Cassandra’s roles included the Asia Pacific Senior Vice President for Credit Risk in the debt structuring group of Bank of America leasing, covering marine, corporate aviation and manufacturing asset finance, syndication and JOL structures. Previous regional roles based in Australia included Country Credit Head for Bank One NA spanning DCM, 144A private placements and asset securitisation; and ASPAC Head of Credit & Risk at Hewlett Packard Financial Services covering structured and proprietary financing programs.
Cassandra received her B. Com and LLB from the University of New South Wales in Australia. Cassandra speaks English and Cantonese.
- Member of The Risk Management Association
- Member of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Bachelor of Law from University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce from University of New South Wales
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]