Cassandra leads the Madison Pacific Group across its geographic network and has over 20 years of extensive senior banking and corporate credit risk experience in complex asset/debt structuring, restructuring and distress transactions. Combined with substantial exposure to multiple jurisdictions (including Asia, Australia, India, South Korea, China, Japan, the Americas, Europe) and across diversified industries (e.g., mining, manufacturing, shipping, offshore services, agriculture), she is well suited to partner lenders, financiers, investors, funds, and other stakeholders to manage a broad range of transactions from a credit risk, legal, operational, and commercial perspective.
Based in Hong Kong, Cassandra’s previous senior management leadership roles for credit risk span Australian and Hong Kong with Bank One NA/JP Morgan, Bank of America, Westpac, and ANZ, in addition to the non-bank financial sector. Well versed in complex treasury, DCM, asset/debt structuring, treasury products, restructuring and distress, combined with substantial exposure to multiple jurisdictions, her knowledge and expertise provides a blended practical perspective derived from skills as a lender, treasury services, financial service provider, and collateral enforcement for banks and non-banks.
Cassandra received her B. Com and LLB from the University of New South Wales in Australia. Cassandra speaks English and Cantonese.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Associations
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- INSOL International
- Asia Pacific Loan Markets Association (APLMA)
- Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]