Cassandra has over 20 years of extensive experience in structuring and managing a broad range of transactions involving both non-distressed and distressed assets together with debt capital market products from a credit risk, legal, operational, and commercial perspective. She has substantial exposure across multiple industries (e.g. mining, manufacturing, shipping, offshore services, agriculture) and jurisdictions including Hong Kong, China, Singapore, South Korea, India, Thailand, and Australia.
Based in Hong Kong, Cassandra’s roles included the Asia Pacific Senior Vice President for Credit Risk in the debt structuring group of Bank of America leasing, covering marine, corporate aviation and manufacturing asset finance, syndication and JOL structures. Previous regional roles based in Australia included Country Credit Head for Bank One NA spanning DCM, 144A private placements and asset securitisation; and ASPAC Head of Credit & Risk at Hewlett Packard Financial Services covering structured and proprietary financing programs.
Cassandra received her B. Com and LLB from the University of New South Wales in Australia. Cassandra speaks English and Cantonese.
- Member of The Risk Management Association
- Member of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Bachelor of Law from University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce from University of New South Wales
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]