Cassandra has over 20 years of extensive experience in structuring and managing a broad range of transactions involving both non-distressed and distressed assets together with debt capital market products from a credit risk, legal, operational, and commercial perspective. She has substantial exposure across multiple industries (e.g. mining, manufacturing, shipping, offshore services, agriculture) and jurisdictions including Hong Kong, China, Singapore, South Korea, India, Thailand, and Australia.
Based in Hong Kong, Cassandra’s roles included the Asia Pacific Senior Vice President for Credit Risk in the debt structuring group of Bank of America leasing, covering marine, corporate aviation and manufacturing asset finance, syndication and JOL structures. Previous regional roles based in Australia included Country Credit Head for Bank One NA spanning DCM, 144A private placements and asset securitisation; and ASPAC Head of Credit & Risk at Hewlett Packard Financial Services covering structured and proprietary financing programs.
Cassandra received her B. Com and LLB from the University of New South Wales in Australia. Cassandra speaks English and Cantonese.
- Member of The Risk Management Association
- Member of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Bachelor of Law from University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce from University of New South Wales
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]