David Moffat joined Madison Pacific in October 2021 as Director and Co-Head of Madison Pacific’s Singapore office.
David has a wealth of experience in leading cross-border transactions and operating across multi-jurisdictional environments within the Asia Pacific region, honed from his former senior in-house roles as APAC general counsel and head of compliance at an international bank and at a multinational corporation. Prior to that, David was a Senior Associate at Clifford Chance in London and Singapore, where he advised on a broad range of finance and restructuring transactions.
David has deep expertise in structured finance, commodities, corporate M&A and financial markets.
David is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales and speaks English.
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Diploma of Legal Practice, 1999, College of Law, York
- LLB Law Degree, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]