David has significant experience in managing a variety of transactions involving both distressed and non-distressed assets from both a legal and commercial/financial perspective in numerous jurisdictions including Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, Sierra Leone as well as Australia. He is experience with both new money origination deals for syndicated and DCM deals, as well as distressed and default deals.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific David was a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring Practice of FTI Consulting where he specialised in corporate advisory and M&A. Prior to that David worked as the VP Corporate Finance and Development at CLP Holdings Limited in Hong Kong where he was involved primarily in M&A and Project Development/Project Finance of power projects and assets throughout Asia Pacific.
David was a practicing lawyer in both Australia and Hong Kong at Mallesons Stephen Jaques (now King and Wood Mallesons) for 7 years working primarily in the Projects Team.
David received his BA and LLB (Hons) from Deakin University in Australia. David speaks English.
- Admitted to Practice to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to Practice to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted in Hong Kong
- LLB from Deakin University
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]