David has significant experience in managing a variety of transactions involving both distressed and non-distressed assets from both a legal and commercial/financial perspective in numerous jurisdictions including Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, Sierra Leone as well as Australia. He is experience with both new money origination deals for syndicated and DCM deals, as well as distressed and default deals.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific David was a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring Practice of FTI Consulting where he specialised in corporate advisory and M&A. Prior to that David worked as the VP Corporate Finance and Development at CLP Holdings Limited in Hong Kong where he was involved primarily in M&A and Project Development/Project Finance of power projects and assets throughout Asia Pacific.
David was a practicing lawyer in both Australia and Hong Kong at Mallesons Stephen Jaques (now King and Wood Mallesons) for 7 years working primarily in the Projects Team.
David received his BA and LLB (Hons) from Deakin University in Australia. David speaks English.
- Admitted to Practice to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to Practice to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted in Hong Kong
- LLB from Deakin University
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]