Gillian attained her extensive experience (finance, business development and operations) within the financial industry across a range of different roles and responsibilities both in Hong Kong and abroad. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, she was based in Hong Kong as the CFO Greater China of a Dutch global firm offering outsourced solutions for multinationals and alternative asset fund clients. Her responsibilities also included establishing and building a Hong Kong based fund service business in alternative assets (hedge, private equity, fund of funds) and leading the overall business development and marketing efforts in Hong Kong and across Greater China.
Previously Gillian led a global European bank’s team providing investor due diligence and onboarding services through to financial and regulatory reporting and investor relations services for alternative asset managers. In Sydney, Gillian was part of an asset management firm that listed on the Australian Stock Exchange during her tenure. She worked closely with portfolio managers and boutique fund managers focusing on mortgage, high yield and long short products delivering middle to back office solutions.
Gillian attained her CPA in Sydney from CPA Australia and a graduate diploma in portfolio management from the Financial Services Institute of Australasia. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- CPA from CPA Australia
- Fellow at FINSIA
- Member of INSOL
- Member of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting and Finance from University of New South Wales
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]