Following admission as a lawyer in South Australia and New South Wales, Holly was admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong in 2013.
Previously a construction lawyer, Holly gained much of her experience advising contractor clients on infrastructure and development projects in Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines and Indonesia. Holly also advised clients on insolvency law and later assisted on compliance related matters in her role as Disputes Manager in the corporate office of a major multinational contractor.
After a year assisting startups, Holly joined the Madison Pacific Legal team where she is responsible for the day to day conduct of Madison Pacific transactions and assignments of Business Development.
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Women in Finance Asia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]