Following admission as a lawyer in South Australia and New South Wales, Holly was admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong in 2013.
Previously a construction lawyer, Holly gained much of her experience advising contractor clients on infrastructure and development projects in Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines and Indonesia. Holly also advised clients on insolvency law and later assisted on compliance related matters in her role as Disputes Manager in the corporate office of a major multinational contractor.
After a year assisting startups, Holly joined the Madison Pacific Legal team where she is responsible for the day to day conduct of Madison Pacific transactions and assignments of Business Development.
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Women in Finance Asia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]