Following admission as a lawyer in South Australia and New South Wales, Holly was admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong in 2013.
Previously a construction lawyer, Holly gained much of her experience advising contractor clients on infrastructure and development projects in Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines and Indonesia. Holly also advised clients on insolvency law and later assisted on compliance related matters in her role as Disputes Manager in the corporate office of a major multinational contractor.
After a year assisting startups, Holly joined the Madison Pacific Legal team where she is responsible for the day to day conduct of Madison Pacific transactions and assignments of Business Development.
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Women in Finance Asia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]