Holly manages the Hong Kong legal deal team for Madison Pacific.
Holly joined Madison Pacific in 2017 and manages a variety of both distressed and non-distressed assets across the Asia Pacific region as well as BVI, Cayman and Europe. She is hands on for all transactions including deal origination, numerous contentious defaulted loans & DCM instruments, debt restructuring schemes as well as escrow, custodial (physical and demat) and directorship services.
Based in Hong Kong, Holly’s prior experience includes inhouse legal managing disputes and compliance related matters for a major multinational contractor in Hong Kong, and as a practicing lawyer in private practice with firms in Australia and Hong Kong specializing in construction and insolvency law. She has also assisted startups from a legal and commercial perspective.
Following admission as a lawyer in South Australia and New South Wales, Holly was admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong in 2013.
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- Women in Finance Asia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Tricor and Vistra Announce Completion of MergerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HONG KONG SAR [...] […]
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]