Holly joined Madison Pacific in 2014 and spearheaded the Group’s expansion into Singapore and South East Asia. During her time at Madison, she has acted for a wide variety of stakeholders including investment funds, banks, institutional trustees, and individuals in numerous distressed and workout situations. She was formerly a Senior Associate at Hogan Lovells in Hong Kong, specialising in corporate commercial, banking and insolvency litigation. She has extensive experience in dispute resolution, acting for financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, international corporations, and court appointed administrators and receivers in respect of a broad range of cross-border commercial, professional negligence, fraud related and banking disputes, debt recovery and enforcement of security actions.
She has advised insolvency/bankruptcy practitioners in respect of all matters of insolvency and bankruptcy law, including creditors’ rights, fraud investigations, asset recovery, the allocation and distribution of trust property and unsecured assets of collapsed securities and finance brokerages.
Holly has been named as one of the twenty future leaders amongst restructuring and insolvency non-legal practitioners in the world under the age of 40 by Global Restructuring Review in 2016, and she was selected as one of the 35 prominent female insolvency practitioners in 2017. She is consistently recognised as an expert adviser in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring and Insolvency.
Holly is ex co-chair and current board member of the Singapore chapter of the International Women’s Restructuring and Insolvency Network.
Holly received Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Arts in English Semantics, from University of British Columbia, Canada. She speaks English and Cantonese.
- Admitted in Hong Kong
- Admitted in England and Wales
- Co-chair of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), Singapore Network
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association, Singapore
- Member of INSOL
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]