Jeremy has significant experience in commerical and corporate finance law, litigation, dispute resolution, restructuring and insolvency matters across multiple APAC jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Jeremy spent eight years in private practice as a lawyer in Hong Kong specialising predominantly in litigation and restructuring matters at both onshore and offshore law firms, serving clients within the Asia-pacific region. Jeremy then moved in-house and was most recently General Counsel for an Australian listed company focused on hotels and casinos.
Jeremy speaks English.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong (holding a current practising certificate)
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales (holding a current practising certificate)
- Admitted as a solicitor in the British Virgin Islands
- BSc (Hons) – University of Wales
- GDL (with commendation) – Keele University
- PCLL – University of Hong Kong
- Tricor and Vistra Announce Completion of MergerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HONG KONG SAR [...] […]
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]