Kenny joined Madison Pacific in August 2016 to support the growth in the Singapore office. During his time with Madison Pacific, he has been engaged on bespoke corporate trustee, agency, escrow and custody arrangements in both fresh credit, distressed and special situations. He regularly coordinates with and works alongside a wide variety stakeholders including investment funds, banks, institutional trustees, corporates and individuals in a variety of jurisdictions including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, and India.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Kenny trained at a leading Singapore law firm, with a focus on commercial litigation.
Kenny received his Bachelors of Law (Honours) from the National University of Singapore in 2015. He speaks English and Mandarin.
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Member, Singapore Corporate Counsel Association
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Singapore Network
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), National University of Singapore
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]