Kenny joined Madison Pacific in August 2016 to support the growth in the Singapore office. During his time with Madison Pacific, he has been engaged on bespoke corporate trustee, agency, escrow and custody arrangements in both fresh credit, distressed and special situations. He regularly coordinates with and works alongside a wide variety stakeholders including investment funds, banks, institutional trustees, corporates and individuals in a variety of jurisdictions including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, and India.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Kenny trained at a leading Singapore law firm, with a focus on commercial litigation.
Kenny received his Bachelors of Law (Honours) from the National University of Singapore in 2015. He speaks English and Mandarin.
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Member, Singapore Corporate Counsel Association
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Singapore Network
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), National University of Singapore
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]