Lin joined Madison Pacific in September 2018. She has acted for Madison Pacific’s international clients in a wide range of syndication loan transactions, private notes, public bonds and credit restructuring transactions (default and non-default) in jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and India.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Lin studied and worked in Mainland China, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Whilst working as a partner for several prestigious law firms, Lin gained experience covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, investment, M&A, private equity funds, real estate projects, power plants projects, intellectual properties, banking, for governmental bodies, SOE’s, financial institutions and private entities. Lin also worked with the International Law Institute (ILI) representing ILI and foreign delegations including various US government agencies and judiciary and the World Bank. Lin received her LL.M and Business Law Certificate from UC Berkeley School of Law. Lin speaks Mandarin and English.
- Admitted to Hong Kong Bar
- Admitted to California, the U.S. Bar
- R. China Lawyer’s Qualification Certificate
- China Licensed Independent Director of Listed Companies by Shanghai Stock Exchange of China
- Qualification of Securities Offering and Underwriting of China
- Member of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]