Lin joined Madison Pacific in September 2018. She has acted for Madison Pacific’s international clients in a wide range of syndication loan transactions, private notes, public bonds and credit restructuring transactions (default and non-default) in jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and India.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Lin studied and worked in Mainland China, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Whilst working as a partner for several prestigious law firms, Lin gained experience covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, investment, M&A, private equity funds, real estate projects, power plants projects, intellectual properties, banking, for governmental bodies, SOE’s, financial institutions and private entities. Lin also worked with the International Law Institute (ILI) representing ILI and foreign delegations including various US government agencies and judiciary and the World Bank. Lin received her LL.M and Business Law Certificate from UC Berkeley School of Law. Lin speaks Mandarin and English.
- Admitted to Hong Kong Bar
- Admitted to California, the U.S. Bar
- R. China Lawyer’s Qualification Certificate
- China Licensed Independent Director of Listed Companies by Shanghai Stock Exchange of China
- Qualification of Securities Offering and Underwriting of China
- Member of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]