Lin joined Madison Pacific in September 2018. She has acted for Madison Pacific’s international clients in a wide range of syndication loan transactions, private notes, public bonds and credit restructuring transactions (default and non-default) in jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and India.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Lin studied and worked in Mainland China, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Whilst working as a partner for several prestigious law firms, Lin gained experience covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, investment, M&A, private equity funds, real estate projects, power plants projects, intellectual properties, banking, for governmental bodies, SOE’s, financial institutions and private entities. Lin also worked with the International Law Institute (ILI) representing ILI and foreign delegations including various US government agencies and judiciary and the World Bank. Lin received her LL.M and Business Law Certificate from UC Berkeley School of Law. Lin speaks Mandarin and English.
- Admitted to Hong Kong Bar
- Admitted to California, the U.S. Bar
- R. China Lawyer’s Qualification Certificate
- China Licensed Independent Director of Listed Companies by Shanghai Stock Exchange of China
- Qualification of Securities Offering and Underwriting of China
- Member of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]