Michelle Shek joined Madison Pacific in May 2022 as a Director – Head of Singapore in the Singapore office.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific in Singapore, Michelle worked at Madison Pacific in London. She has had a varied legal career in England, France, Singapore and Australia spanning the last 20 years. Michelle has worked in a number of senior in-house roles focused on trade finance and capital markets at ICBC Standard Bank and Macquarie Bank. Her corporate and capital markets experience spans Asia and Australia, where she was an Associate at Linklaters in Singapore and a Senior Associate at Ashurst, Sydney. In addition, she has worked at both ASX and SGX.
Michelle is a qualified solicitor in New South Wales, Australia and speaks English.
- Law Society of New South Wales, admitted to practice as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Tricor and Vistra Announce Completion of MergerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HONG KONG SAR [...] […]
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]