Nimal joined Madison Pacific in September 2019 as an Associate Director. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nimal garnered extensive experience in the corporate trust and agency services industry where she led numerous complex transactions involving both fiduciary and non-fiduciary roles including trustee, custody, fund, debt capital markets and escrow services.
Earlier in her career Nimal worked as a lawyer both in Singapore and London.
She speaks English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Master of Laws in Banking and Financial Law, Boston University School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws National University of Singapore, Singapore LL.B. (Honours)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]