Nimal joined Madison Pacific in September 2019 as an Associate Director. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nimal garnered extensive experience in the corporate trust and agency services industry where she led numerous complex transactions involving both fiduciary and non-fiduciary roles including trustee, custody, fund, debt capital markets and escrow services.
Earlier in her career Nimal worked as a lawyer both in Singapore and London.
She speaks English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Master of Laws in Banking and Financial Law, Boston University School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws National University of Singapore, Singapore LL.B. (Honours)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]