Nimal joined Madison Pacific in September 2019 as an Associate Director. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nimal garnered extensive experience in the corporate trust and agency services industry where she led numerous complex transactions involving both fiduciary and non-fiduciary roles including trustee, custody, fund, debt capital markets and escrow services.
Earlier in her career Nimal worked as a lawyer both in Singapore and London.
She speaks English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Master of Laws in Banking and Financial Law, Boston University School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws National University of Singapore, Singapore LL.B. (Honours)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]