Sarah became the Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer at Madison Pacific in May 2018. She has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and held various senior management positions before joining Madison Pacific. Sarah was a Vice President of Finance at Wells Fargo Bank in San Francisco for 11 years where she managed financial reporting functions for International Commercial Wholesale Banking, Wells Fargo Securities and Corporate Services. Prior to that, Sarah was the Director of Finance & Accounting at SCF Partners, a private equity company in Houston, Texas where she managed the company’s financial, accounting, audit and tax functions as well as portfolio company reporting. Prior to SCF Partners, Sarah was a Director of Accounting in the Controller’s Office at Fannie Mae in Washington DC where she had oversight of the Accounting Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Regulatory Reporting.
Sarah is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- MBA from University of San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Finance, Investment & Banking from University of Wisconsin Madison
- Member of Chartered Financial Analyst Association
- Member of Financial Women Association
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]