Simon joined Madison Pacific in 2015. He is a Senior Associate in the Operations Team.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Simon worked at one of the major prime brokers in London where he was a senior analyst in the operations control team. Simon specialized in investigating and resolving any post settlement issue with different stake holders.
Simon received his Bachelor Degree in Business and Economics from the University of Salford. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Certificate in Investment Administration, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, The Charter Institute of Management Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics, Salford University
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]