Simon joined Madison Pacific in 2015. He is a Senior Associate in the Operations Team.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Simon worked at one of the major prime brokers in London where he was a senior analyst in the operations control team. Simon specialized in investigating and resolving any post settlement issue with different stake holders.
Simon received his Bachelor Degree in Business and Economics from the University of Salford. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Certificate in Investment Administration, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, The Charter Institute of Management Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics, Salford University
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]