Simon joined Madison Pacific in 2015. He is a Senior Associate in the Operations Team.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Simon worked at one of the major prime brokers in London where he was a senior analyst in the operations control team. Simon specialized in investigating and resolving any post settlement issue with different stake holders.
Simon received his Bachelor Degree in Business and Economics from the University of Salford. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Certificate in Investment Administration, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, The Charter Institute of Management Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics, Salford University
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]