Simon joined Madison Pacific in 2015. He is a Manager in the Operations Team.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Simon worked at one of the major prime brokers in London where he was a senior analyst in the operations control team. Simon specialized in investigating and resolving any post settlement issue with different stake holders.
Simon received his Bachelor Degree in Business and Economics from the University of Salford. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Certificate in Investment Administration, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, The Charter Institute of Management Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics, Salford University
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]