Tracy joined Madison Pacific Hong Kong office in November 2018 and transferred to the London office in July 2021 to support the company’s growth in its corporate trust and agency practice.
During her time with Madison Pacific, Tracy has been engaged in offshore and onshore corporate trust structures for note and bond issuances. She is also involved in cross-border corporate trustee, agency, escrow and custody arrangements in loan refinancing, note and bond issuances and special situation projects. Tracy regularly works alongside a wide variety of stakeholders in jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, India, the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Tracy worked at a law firm specializing in asset management and private trust practice, with a focus on trust set-up and investment fund regulatory matters.
Tracy received her Juris Doctor from the University of Hong Kong in 2012. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Admitted as Solicitor of High Court of Hong Kong
- Admitted as Chartered Accountant of ICAEW
- Admitted as Professional Accountant of HKICPA
- Certified Trust Practitioner, Hong Kong Trustees’ Association
- Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctor, The University of Hong Kong
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]