Vicky joined Madison Pacific in November 2019 as Director and head of Madison Pacific’s London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Vicky was a partner at the global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright and headed its Singapore debt capital markets team.
Earlier in her career Vicky worked as a lawyer in London, Singapore and Amsterdam with Norton Rose Fulbright, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft and Linklaters where she was involved in a broad range of debt capital markets, banking and derivatives transactions, acting for sovereigns, banks, corporate issuers and trustees and agents.
Vicky is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- Diploma of Legal Practice, 2000, College of Law, London
- Common Professional Examination, 1999, College of Law, London
- BSc Politics and International Relations, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]