Vicky joined Madison Pacific in November 2019 as Director and head of Madison Pacific’s London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Vicky was a partner at the global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright and headed its Singapore debt capital markets team.
Earlier in her career Vicky worked as a lawyer in London, Singapore and Amsterdam with Norton Rose Fulbright, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft and Linklaters where she was involved in a broad range of debt capital markets, banking and derivatives transactions, acting for sovereigns, banks, corporate issuers and trustees and agents.
Vicky is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- Diploma of Legal Practice, 2000, College of Law, London
- Common Professional Examination, 1999, College of Law, London
- BSc Politics and International Relations, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]