Wilson re-joined Madison Pacific in 2018 as Director.
Wilson is a certified public accountant with over 10 years of professional experience, especially in restructuring and insolvency and enforcement across Asia and various offshore jurisdictions. Prior to re-joining Madison Pacific, Wilson worked at Credit Suisse managing the bank’s North Asia impaired/distressed credit portfolio, including both investment banking and private banking exposures. Before joining Credit Suisse, Wilson worked in the insolvency and restructuring team with a Big 4 firm and a leading independent restructuring firm.
Wilson speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Specialist Designation in Insolvency, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance from The University of Hong Kong
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]