Wilson re-joined Madison Pacific in 2018 as Director.
Wilson is a certified public accountant with over 10 years of professional experience, especially in restructuring and insolvency and enforcement across Asia and various offshore jurisdictions. Prior to re-joining Madison Pacific, Wilson worked at Credit Suisse managing the bank’s North Asia impaired/distressed credit portfolio, including both investment banking and private banking exposures. Before joining Credit Suisse, Wilson worked in the insolvency and restructuring team with a Big 4 firm and a leading independent restructuring firm.
Wilson speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Specialist Designation in Insolvency, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance from The University of Hong Kong
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]