Wilson re-joined Madison Pacific in 2018 as Director.
Wilson is a certified public accountant with over 10 years of professional experience, especially in restructuring and insolvency and enforcement across Asia and various offshore jurisdictions. Prior to re-joining Madison Pacific, Wilson worked at Credit Suisse managing the bank’s North Asia impaired/distressed credit portfolio, including both investment banking and private banking exposures. Before joining Credit Suisse, Wilson worked in the insolvency and restructuring team with a Big 4 firm and a leading independent restructuring firm.
Wilson speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Specialist Designation in Insolvency, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance from The University of Hong Kong
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]