Nicole joined Madison Pacific in January 2022 as an Associate Director. She acts for a wide variety of clients including investment funds, banks, institutional trustees and individuals in a range of transactions including syndicated loan arrangements, note issuances, escrow and custody arrangements and restructuring and enforcement scenarios across Asia and various other jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nicole was a Director at a Singapore law firm. Her main areas of practice were in corporate and commercial litigation, restructuring and insolvency and employment related disputes. Nicole regularly advised debtors, creditors as well as insolvency practitioners in both local and cross-border insolvency and debt-restructuring scenarios.
Nicole speaks English and Mandarin.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Associations
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Member, INSOL
- Madison Pacific Announces Appointments of Cassandra Ho and Michelle ShekPress Release Madison Pacific Announces Appointments […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces [...] […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]