Nisha joined Madison Pacific in January 2018 as Associate Director in the London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nisha was an associate in the London office of the US law firm Latham & Watkins as part of the general banking team.
During her career Nisha has worked as a lawyer in London and Dubai where she was involved in a broad range of banking and finance transactions acting for lenders, corporate borrowers, agents and security agents.
Nisha is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice), BPP Law School, London
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- MA Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]
- Essential Considerations in Navigating Agency ReplacementsIn times of economic growth, lending opportunities are aplenty and there is often a flurry of activity to close deals quickly and put credit to work. Borrowers, lenders, advisors, counsels, facility agents and security agents work in synergy in settling the documentation […]
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]