Nisha joined Madison Pacific in January 2018 as Associate Director in the London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nisha was an associate in the London office of the US law firm Latham & Watkins as part of the general banking team.
During her career Nisha has worked as a lawyer in London and Dubai where she was involved in a broad range of banking and finance transactions acting for lenders, corporate borrowers, agents and security agents.
Nisha is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice), BPP Law School, London
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- MA Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Madison Pacific London Hosts Inaugural Welcome Event in Support of CharitiesOn 2 March 2020, Madison Pacific London hosted their first ever event. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Court AppointmentMadison Pacific is pleased to announce we have been appointed as Replacement Security Trustee by the High Court of Justice in London. […]
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Vicky Münzer-JonesMadison Pacific is pleased to announce the appointment of Mrs. Vicky Münzer-Jones to head up their London office. […]