Nisha joined Madison Pacific in January 2018 as Associate Director in the London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nisha was an associate in the London office of the US law firm Latham & Watkins as part of the general banking team.
During her career Nisha has worked as a lawyer in London and Dubai where she was involved in a broad range of banking and finance transactions acting for lenders, corporate borrowers, agents and security agents.
Nisha is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice), BPP Law School, London
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- MA Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Madison Pacific Singapore Announces Appointments as Trustee, Registrar and Principal Agent of SGX-listed Convertible BondsOn August, Madison Pacific is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as Trustee, […]
- Holly Yuen named as Global Elite Thought Leader in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 for the third consecutive yearHolly Yuen, Director – Head of Singapore, is named in the Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring & Insolvency Advisors 2020 as a Global Elite Thought Leader. […]
- Vicky Münzer-Jones was a Panelist on a TACT WebinarOn 27 July, Vicky Münzer-Jones, Director and Head of Madison Pacific London office, was a panellist on a webinar titled “Insolvency, Defaults and Other Restructurings”, […]