Nisha joined Madison Pacific in January 2018 as Associate Director in the London office. Prior to joining Madison Pacific, Nisha was an associate in the London office of the US law firm Latham & Watkins as part of the general banking team.
During her career Nisha has worked as a lawyer in London and Dubai where she was involved in a broad range of banking and finance transactions acting for lenders, corporate borrowers, agents and security agents.
Nisha is a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice), BPP Law School, London
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- MA Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, qualified to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Madison Pacific London Announces Appointment of Andrew McIntosh and the departure of Vicky Munzer JonesPress Release Madison Pacific London Announces […]
- Tricor Group Completes Acquisition of NZGT Holding Company LimitedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hong Kong SAR, Singapore & […]
- David Moffat Joins Madison Pacific in SingaporeOctober 2021 We are pleased to announce that David […]